We’ve all seen it. The inevitable “to do” lists before Wrath of the Lich King comes out. Well guess what? Here’s another…
So while waiting on WotLK, what do I want to accomplish?
Wait, I have goals?
- Finish Heroic Shadow Labs. Gruul is about to bite the big one! I want that Champion of the Naaru title. I don’t have any titles. I refuse to pay for the Shattered Sun title. It’s not that I don’t think people who have paid for it haven’t earned it, I just can’t bring myself to drop 1000g on a title.
- Obtain the Amani Bear Mount. 3 bosses down, 2 on timers. Jan’alai is almost dead. Ironically, I don’t even care about the mount. I just want the ability to say I did it and have proof. The fact that mounts will no longer be carried around using up bag space is a plus.
- See at least one boss in SSC and TK.
- Get at least geared beyond Kara.
- Get as many discoveries as possible, if not all.
- Rep up with all the Outland factions that will give me Alchemy recipes.
- Level Erdkrieg and Saebelzahn to at least 60. I read this morning on a couple of blogs that it has been officially announced that leveling from 60 to 70 will be easier once WotLK hits. Can’t confirm myself because I can’t access the forums from work. But getting both to 60 should be relatively easy.
- Max out Erdkrieg’s Engineering and Jewelcrafting. Given that getting to 60 is easy enough, this should also be an easy enough goal. I can get plenty of money from the other toons’ dailies to make this happen.
All in all, my list is a bit shorter than it used to be a few months back, but then again I’ve done some of the things I wanted to do since the last list. That said, it’s a short list, but all the items take quite a bit of time to accomplish so I guess I’ll be busy.
As the expansion approaches, it makes me wonder if others’ lists have gotten shorter due to time constraints or just that they’re getting things done?
Filed under: Lists |