– Finally dinged 80 last Tuesday…I think. As only the 2nd level 80 healer in our guild I was quickly asked to fill in. I still had most of the pre-Wrath healing gear so that wasn’t good. I leveled as Ret and took most of the upgrades I could from that, except where I thought I wouldn’t get better until I ran instances and heroics.
– Hit 80 by the way without a single quest completed in Icecrown or Storm Peaks. Average quest in those two areas awards me 13g instead of the experience. Wow that adds up! :) Started with roughly 2500g pre-Wrath and now have over 7500g!!
– Got the achievement for Storm Peaks quests. I was always big into Norse mythology as a kid and it was a lot of fun finding the comparisons. Got the lesser shoulder enchant. Working on Exalted.
– Started working on Icecrown. Having more fun there than I thought I would. The instance is so dark and I was not impressed with the undead in either of the Plaguelands. Icecrown however has been done so much better. Hope to finish it in the next couple of days.
– Hit a few heroics. The daily and heroic daily yesterday were both Utgarde Pinnacle. Fantastic instance by the way. Didn’t do it on normal. Took a long time, but found some great people to pug it with. They were patient and we did it! Now up to 34 Emblems. One more and I could get a shield, but debating if I should wait for a belt. Get a little more bang out of that one.
– Forgot to wear a tabard on the first 1.5 heroics! DOH!!! Working on Wyrmrest Accord. Almost there. Only 6-7k left. Finally flew around and picked up the rest of the tabards.
– Still need to research if there’s more than one daily quest for Kalu’ak. I want that Mastercraft Kalu’ak Fishing Pole.
– Biggest notice on Pally healing: my mana doesn’t last like it used to. I’m using more Holy Light than not. I’ve had to learn how to incorporate Divine Plea. Who says pally healing is boring?
– At 425 on Enchanting. Too cheap to buy mats, so I quest for items to DE. 7+ gold for Infinite Dust and 25+ gold for Greater Cosmic Essence is ridiculous in my opinion! This is why I have over 7500g.
– Maxed out mining in Sholozar Basin mostly. Mined Saronite and Titanium. Laughed at Horde and Alliance ninjas alike! Saw three guys fighting over a node. One mined it and refused to loot. The other two bided their time. I moved on and found a Titanium node not far from them. One of them would have gotten it if they’d not been such idiots! ROFL!
– Spiced up questing by switching weapons. Got my achievements for getting 4 skills up to 400 and Unarmed up to 400. Continued on and maxed out Axes, Swords, Maces, their 2H equivalents, Polearms, and Unarmed to 400. Now what?
– Absolutely loving phasing!!!